Sunday 21 February 2016

Some crazy woman doing a crazy speech about Scientology

https://vimeo.com/156075580

"I am a Class IV auditor and I have to say that it's a bit of a wonder to me. How the heck did that happen? I’m a teacher, a mentor, a coach an instructor, I’m Class IV auditor... Not totally sure how that came about.

"I can recall, though, 20 years ago looking at a piece of promo for the Academy Levels and saying to myself, HELL NO! That’s looks like way too much work. Later on I started to get auditing and I experienced how bizarre a case could be, and I became even more convinced that an auditor was a very special kind of person who was born that way. How in the world did one know to tame a case?

"But now that I think about it, I think I remember now how it all happened. My friend told me one time that she wanted to get her child audited but that they difficulty finding auditors to audit kids. And man that was a real button for me! I thought WHAT?? The poor kids can’t get auditing? Well then I’ll have to bloody well do it myself. You see I have a thing for kids. I’ll do just about anything for a kid. So I figured I’d confront this training and figure out how to audit.

"Shortly after that the Golden Age of Tech Phase II came out and I went into ASHO and told them that I wanted to be a Class VIII auditor. The registrar looked at me like I had just told him I have a million dollars to spend and did he have any good ideas about how I could do that? He took me through the new training brochure and then I went home, figured out the money and I arrived back a month later to get started.

"I am having the most fun time teaching that I have ever had and that is no small statement. I have taught some very huge and powerful kids (and many of these you can now find in the Sea Org).



Some crazy woman doing a crazy speech about Scientology

 I have highlighted the bits that make my blood boil, see previous two posts about kids who spent their childhoods in Scientology and in the Sea Org. There are hundreds more.

Derek Bloch - Escaping Scientology

Brian Tells Stories - My Interview with Brian

 http://www.briantellsstories.com/podcasts/2016/2/17/brian-meetsan-ex-scientologist

Here's some more...

Scientology insider's nightmare childhood - ABC News ...

Love, Sex, Fleas, God eBook: Bruce Clark: Amazon.co.uk ...

Brit Scientology victim tells of anguish - The Sun

The Start - Becoming Free to Shine – My Story

A Childhood in Scientology

Judiciary Report - John Travolta's Deceased Son Found By ...

Ex-Scientology executive discusses treatment of children ...

Scientology Founder's Family Life Far From What He ...

Cover up of pedophile child sexual abuse by Scientology ...

Scientology's 'child labor' camp in Australia

Ex-Scientologist Tommy Gorman's Story - Lermanet.com

Jenna Miscavige Hill: "How I escaped Scientology ...

Astra Woodcraft's terrifying ordeal at the hands of ...

Bizarre scientology teen and kids pop group...

The Church of Scientology Had Their Own Teen Pop Band ...

Evidence of disturbing neglect of Scientology children?

Cult Help and Information - Children in Scientology

Scientology Critics' Information - Karin Spaink

Father of Walking Dead stars Joe Reiache says Scientology ...

Small adults with no childhood:children in Scientology | Anti ...

Leah Remini opens up about Scientology in ABC interview ...

 

 

 

 Scientology trying to recruit children...

Scientology recruitment technique targeted at school children?

Beware. This hotel is pumping Scientology to children ...

 

Educational Apps' Advertising Introduce Kids to Scientology ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment