Sunday 27 September 2015

You got to love Love...Thats David Edgar Love

David Love exercising his rights...


"What is your problem?"

"YOU are my problem!"

You gotta love it!


Dante's Eighth Circle: Why Scientology's Narconon Must Be Stopped

7 Sep 2015
by David E. Love












Help Wanted – Narconon UK


The staff at Narconon UK are doing everything possible to get students onto the program, however they are experiencing difficulty in the marketing side, such as SEO, Google Ads, social media and general online marketing in order to generate leads. They are currently looking for Scientologists who have experience in this field. If you have any of the above skills, please call Tonie Pepperstreet for more further information on 07526353287. Commendations, hot dinners and lots of coffee will be provided.
Narconnon Uk are looking for some leaflet distributors to distribute some promotional flyers in Knightsbridge, Kensighton, Chelsea, St Johns Wood and City of London. It needs to be single distribution. Call me for further info and pricing – my number is 07526353287

 Thanks for the heads up, I personally am going to leaflet distribute for you in Kensighton( for those of you that don't live in England, that should be Kensington) Ahh, LRH word clearing, NO wonder you never managed to clear a country...believe me, I can clear the UK of Narconon...

Want to buy a bridge...


It will cost you...

Much more here...http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?...play&sid=17110


I told you it looked like a cave...






Seattle Skeptics/Seattle Atheists will have the entire talk up on video as soon as possibe, but here's a short opening clip of Tony Ortega in Seattle talking to a packed room about his new book "The Unbreakable Miss Lovely" - published by Silvertail Books in London. It reveals the shocking details of the darkest chapter in Scientology’s checkered history, which ended with senior members in prison, and the organization’s reputation permanently damaged.

As a friend, David, I have this to say to you...it did NOT permanently damage their reputation, for if it had I would Never have had to have spoken out, I remember walking along Hastings sea front with my baby, my child, she was what...2/3 by then and I saw Mary Sue Hubbard on the front page of a newspaper, I don't even remember which one, I think it was The Sun, not sure..and I ran into the shop, bought the paper and read it and I thought...at last, these people will never be able to do this again to anybody else...but they are still doing it...repeatedly...even to this day...
http://tonyortega.org/2015/09/29/o-cana ... ientology/

For all I know, you could even be David Miscavige himself, for what you have done to me... Tony Ortega...our man Jonny...and now your man David Love...what you have to understand and I don't think you ever will are the children and once upon a time I was one of them...I totally understand it, oh, so well!

I find it very, very odd that Tony Ortega puts Karen de la Carriere videos up which are ludicrous, and people who were in scientology think they are great! WTF! Seriously, these videos are shite..It's alright, there is obviously something wrong with me...



Coming up soon, when I feel up to it...which I don't right now...we are going to the birth of the sea org...

No comments:

Post a Comment