Monday 17 August 2015

Who is the guy on the far right of this picture?

I want to name and shame him, that might seem a very unethical thing to do, but this guy, brainwashed or not, saw fit to infiltrate my place of work, spy on me, got drunk as a skunk and all in the name of a dubious so called "religion" to try and scare me off. I don't take very kindly to that...

If Mr. Super Powers Tom Cruise sees fit to send his minions to spy on people that he personally cannot confront because they are major SPs, then that is his problem, not mine. However, I do believe there is supposedly a law against stalking, isn't there? Mr. Cruise, I am now looking at you! What possible vested interest could you have to spy on a middle aged woman who as a child was on the Apollo in the late 1960s? Please tell me Tom Cruise, I am all ears?

Paulette Cooper spent the best part of 50 years wanting to know who this guy was...his name was Jerry Levin, also known as Don Alverzo, some people say his name was Jeff Marino...

Paulette Cooper - Lermanet.com

Scientology Roots – Chapter Twenty-Eight: Scientology ...

https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/.../scientology-roots-chapter-twe...
2 Sep 2012 - His real name was Don Alverzo, he worked for the Scientology ... by becoming her boyfriend under the false name Jerry Levin. Even Don Alverzo was a false name though, as we found out. His real name is Jeffrey Kim Marino.

 

However, I digress, the point being I ain't gonna be around 50 years from now, that would make me 108 years old, and I know I will not be here then, no two ways out of it...I ain't coming back and why the fuck would I want to?

Which is why I want to know who this guy is NOW...

The dregs of the earth, scientologists, that think they have the right to spy on people, and they do so in the name of TOM CRUISE...forget Miscavige...he is but a pawn...the real person behind this propaganda is Tom Cruise...CIA misfit...

 

1 comment: