Saturday 8 August 2015

Another sad story of Scientology's Children

Another sad story of disconnection, shattered families and bitterness. I got this email recently and edited it for the net. The whole thing is on my website at http://www.angrygaypope.com.

Here's an excerpt:

Quote:
My parents got into Scientology in the their mid-20's before I was born. I was born into it. Second generation. I knew it was a scam from the time I was 5. My parents gave all their life, money and attention to Scientology to the point they neglected their kids. My mom was on staff all day and night. Me and my brothers and sisters would be at the Org watching TV until sometimes 10 at night pleading for us to go home. That's no way to raise your kids. Put them in a room with all the others kids after school in a room watching Jerry Springer and trash TV all night.

No joke we were like 10 years old hanging out at the org after school watching Jerry Springer. WTF is that? Scientology parents have a long history of neglecting their kids. I knew kids in LA from the Ranch whose parents were in the Sea Org. Some didn't see their parents at all or ever. Some saw them once every couple years. And these are kids that are under 18. Jesus. Come on people. It's a total cult and nature is killing it. This world is survival of the fittest and naturally kills and destroys all the leeches. The earth naturally purges insanity like this. They will be totally dead in 10 years. The baby boomer generation is why it is afloat. Once those people get over 65 and starting kicking the bucket there is going to be like 30 people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment