Sunday 2 February 2014

Something does not quite tally with the information...

London calling...








About the most people or traffic ever seen in Queen Victoria Street Lonon was when there was a picket going down, I know this as I did pop up there on the odd occasion on my own...the street is dead most times of the day, let alone rush hour. I reckon it was why it was chosen as an 'ideal morgue'.



Tottenham Court Road  on the other hand used to be the hive of activity, that is until Anonymous took over, now it is a shell of it's former occupancy. I went up there on my own just before the major pickets and was approached by the old man that worked there relentlessly, the one that at a later picket would not look at my photo on the Apollo, but I could tell he really wanted to...very sad...to be so brainwashed...

The last time I went to TCR was about 2 and a half years ago, on my own and it looked pretty much like it does in this picture, the time before that was approximately 6 months before the last and it still looked pretty much like this picture. So we can estimate TCR has been looking like this for at least three years...can't we?

So that is 2010, in my estimation, and it was looking a bit sad prior to that in actuality...

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/london-calling/


Only 2,418 Scientologists in England and Wales, Vastly Outnumbered by Jedi Knights

says Tony Ortega... »

 

I am no mathematician...in fact my maths are crap but hello...

 

Theme: Population

63.7 million

 against less than 2,500 and they get religious status because Louisa Hodkin wants to marry in in Queen Victoria Street, London,Queen Victoria would not be amused and neither am I.


So, less than 2,500 people get to depict the law in a country of 63.7 million people. As I already said, I am not good at maths, but there is something totally wrong with this picture, there is actually an awful lot wrong with all the pictures of scientology but hey what do I know..I just worked under LRH for almost two years at the start of the Sea Org debacle...


What's the betting that the biggest 'religious' wedding of the last 76 trillion years won't be announced until it's over, they will wrap them up in little boxes and put them in a volcano...don't worry BTs are not invited...sorry I think I may be a bit confused... I think it is ETs are not invited...



Sorry, so wrong...TCs are not invited...there divorce record is nearly as bad as LRHs and counting....


To all aliens barring Tom Cruise...







No comments:

Post a Comment