Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! to all the readers here. I hope 2014 brings you great joy and accomplishment. I appreciate that you have taken the time to read here, even if not to comment.

I am very angry with Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard, and quite rightly so, fortunately an anonymous bunch of fantastic kids have helped me with that. I will be forever grateful! More recently, a Mr. Lerma has talked me into letting go of some of that anger, it's still there waiting in the wings, but it has dissipated somewhat. I will be forever grateful for that too.Gerry and Caroline and many others too numerous to speak of ALL hold special places in my heart, but I think you know who you are.Glenda, I hope one day we can have that cup of tea, Larry, please go find that purple dress and be the fairy you always wanted to be...on the top of my Christmas tree...I could go on for hours now and I am feeling very sentimental, so I won't... I will just say I LOVE YOU ALL and Thank YOU for everything...

Within the next month I will be polishing things up here on this blog, all those 'to be continued', will be continued, won't have the Scientologists calling me a PTS, SP.

Then I have some things I have to do, so won't be around much in 2014, but please do check back periodically. I will always be around, you just might not see me.

Time to make soup or is that chow der!


No comments:

Post a Comment