Thursday 31 October 2013

I lost Myself...

I used to play this on the way to London, to protest against Scientology. What a dumb bitch I am! For even contemplating Scientology could be brought down. They have Police behind them, they have Governments behind them, they have Media behind them, they even have the Internal Revenue System behind them, they even have the Law Courts behind them and what's more they have Celebrities behind them, even Celebrities who left Scientology are still behind them because they won't speak out!!!!! And the ones that do speak out anonymously talk a load of shit...

http://youtu.be/Sr7QZs3mBjM

In the year since I did the stint in Ireland, this is a part of what's happened to me...What with the Lawrence Wright debacle, Howard Dickman has also written inaccuracies about me in Yvonne's bio, there was the Julie Blundell fiasco, it's like someone out there is trying to rewrite history and discredit me in the process. I had someone with the same initials as Julie Blundell give my address as a forwarding one with a huge gas bill,at the same time as I was writing about itl. As recently as last month my boss got a letter saying I had changed my bank details, when I had not. It is continual and I do not believe it is a coincidence.

And then recently I have been having an e-mail conversation with someone that on occasion has posted to Marty's blog because I checked him out before I replied. He says he dated my sister, who is still very much *in*, then he tells me what a great guy my Dad was in the late 70s early 80s at St. Hill. My Dad left scientology in 1969 and he never went back, even though they did come after him and offer an amnesty in the early 70s.

And, I, just keep thinking " what is wrong with these people?"Then there is the picture of Tom Cruise with this little short tubby guy, I would swear under oath it's the same guy that turned up where I work and stayed in our B&B. Unbelievable!

And I don't trust Rathbun and Rinder, and I certainly don't trust Karen de la Carriere and I wonder what the hell is going on with the media and these three?

It's got to the point now, where I do not trust any critics that mix with and support these people. Somebody is being 'handled'. No doubt about that!

I have always been very supportive of Allen Stansfield and I hope he is alright. I have tried to keep abreast of it all, but at the moment I can't.

Right now, I don't know what to think, or do for that matter, but be assured I will come up with something...sorry this has turned into a bit of a rant and I have barely covered anything really.

Hopefully, one day in our lifetime, this will all be over.

I won't say who I sent this to, but it is what has happened in a nutshell since I went to Ireland, there are other things, but hey who's interested...nobody!

http://youtu.be/1JUUzC31uLk

No comments:

Post a Comment