Thursday 29 August 2013

The Field Family

Business Overview

Derek Fields And Co. Ltd. is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales on 17th November 1994. Their business activity is recorded as Accounting And Auditing Activities. Derek Fields And Co. Ltd. is run by 1 current members. 1 shareholders own the total shares within the company. It is not part of a group.

The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 31/03/2013 reported 'cash at bank' of £1,838, 'liabilities' worth £9,953, 'net worth' of £-3,826 and 'assets' worth £6,127. Derek Fields And Co. Ltd.'s risk score was amended on 21/08/2013.

Come on Elva, you can do better than that,can't you?

And I am supposed to look at this and think ah, the poor Field family suffered immeasurably under immense
pressure. The trouble is Elva, you lied to me about how you made that money.You lied to me and that is something I do NOT forgive,you tried to blame it ALL on our Father, I agree he was a piece of fucking shit. He not only abandoned me as an 11 year old at sea, but abandoned you as a baby, all in the name of KSW, believe me I understand.I do understand.

What you don't understand is how LRH policy made it that way.

When you want to finally talk, I will be here...in the meantime, don't expect sympathy...I never got none.  

No comments:

Post a Comment