Monday 2 April 2012

Of Course, Computers Don't lie

For about a month now I can no longer link to Rick Ross, I can also no longer link to xtc's site that gives damaging information about Scientology in East. Grinstead, West Sussex.

Funny that, don't you think.

But today, I can no longer link to Exscientologykids forum, apparently my ISP has been blocked. What was my last entry?

Ernie Martin's interview at Aida's party by some young Russians. I placed it in the Freezone thread, Success stories outside of the "church"but very much within the establishment.It belongs to Terril Park, he owns it apparently.

He recommends "self analysis" by L. Ron Hubbard, I also recommend self analysis, but it ain't by L. Ron Hubbard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=202570WSDtc

Why auditing is bad for you, YOU too could end up like this!

Would YOU really want to?

Apparently Terril does.What a Success Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment