Friday 23 March 2012

This is the LAPD!

This is the LAPD = Los Angeles Police Department:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-XMj7s9-Mw&feature=colike

This is the London Metropolitan Police:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-417782/Police-officers-accepted-gifts-Church-Scientology.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOXMZL5j7e8


This is Scientology in the United Kingdom:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_in_the_United_Kingdom 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-417782/Police-officers-accepted-gifts-Church-Scientology.html

This is Scientology in Russia:
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/321611

I also am not for the banning of books, scientology does this repeatedly, try and buy John Duigan's book 'The Complex' in Ottacker's UK, owned by a Russian , I'm told, or even in your friendly store, it's been there for years, every town in the UK has one, WH Smith. WHY can you not buy a book about an ex scientologist in these bookstores, even when they have been promoted in newspapers? If you have a really good explanation, then please let me know, co$ I can't see one.


http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008-12-01/gossip/29435391_1_office-of-special-affairs-amazon-com-customers-amazon-spokeswoman-patty-smith

Lawyers for the complaining member, a noncelebrity, want to keep it that way: They've demanded the "destruction" of the books.

Smith says: "We definitely want to offer it to our Amazon.com customers. We just don't have the inventory."

Duignan, a Scientologist for 22 years, alleges in his book that members were subjected to sleep deprivation and "brain-washing" and that punishments were "meted out to anyone who transgresses, including children." When he left, Scientology's Office of Special Affairs "had people posted outside my parents' house in Ireland," he tells us.

Duignan, 45, says he began to question the church's priorities at a 2004 gala in England where Cruise was honored. "I'd been trying to change the image of the church by volunteering in disadvantaged communities," he tells us. But the "party was of such unbelievable opulence, I began to see the church was all about money.

"I directly know 20 members who went insane or committed suicide," Duignan says. "I personally went through a period of insanity. I'm hoping this book can be a lifeline to my former comrades."

Scientology spokeswoman Karin Pouw argues that Duignan's book is filled with "false accusations," that he was only a "mid-level administrator," that there was no "cloak and dagger machination" to stop him from leaving and that "no one has ever committed suicide at the facility where Mr. Duignan worked in the U.K."

 http://www.orato.com/self-help/escaping-l-ron-hubbards-scientology

I escaped the cult just over a year ago, having been an ultra orthodox member of its militant inner circle for 20 years. During my last year in the cult, I was involved in a plan to infiltrate a relatively important local government institution. Ironically, my subversive mission exposed Scientology for what it is, and led to my life in "wog world."

I had been more or less cut off from the real world since 1986. Access to TV, Internet and other media has always been discouraged, but since 1990, Internet use for the Sea Organization member, with the exception of those in the intelligence and policing branch, has been strictly verboten.

My work granted me considerable latitude with regard to typical organizational rules and restrictions, and the fact that I was in a rather senior position a long distance from the cult HQ in Sussex, gave me unprecedented freedom to do internet searches to trace key targets for the purposes of my mission.

One evening I Googled 'Scientology' and came across posts, essays and exposes of the cult, very often from colleagues I had known over the years and who had disappeared into the real world. A Scientologist describes the world outside as 'the wog world'; the unenlightened humanoid is a 'wog'. The cult member who 'falls from grace' and leaves the church is described as a 'degraded being', destined for a short pain-filled life and reincarnation as a lunatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment