Monday 23 January 2012

Banned for being abusive.

I have been banned on ESMB for being abusive.Me being abusive about an abusive cult and it's followers.

You have been banned for the following reason:
abusive
Date the ban will be lifted: 31st January 2012, 02:00 PM

This is what I posted:

Re: Human Rights at Its Finest on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
good catch!
Obviously not!

You are an abomination Terril Park, a liar, a Scientologist and a disgusting human being.

And, I don't give a toss whether I am banned from posting here, because I don't want to be any where near where you are.

Emma had it right, here :

Most people I know, who posses even the smallest amount of social grace, would shy away from doing something that they know upsets most of the people most of the time, especially given the inappropriateness of the venue (board/thread) etc.

But not you Terril. You don't care how wrong it is, you'll just kjeep doing what you do because Ron would want you too.

One day, if you ever understand the seriousness of this, you'll be free. Until then, no matter what you think, you are not free.(end quote)

One day, and I know it won't be soon, I hope you realize the error of your ways. You make light of the atrocities imposed by LRH,because YOU WERE NOT THERE, what's true for you is true for YOU!

http://androvillans.wordpress.com/20...ened-in-vegas/

When you try to leave, they bring you back!

Many of these people had their lives wrecked, but to you it's just a game


What Emma did not see was the private message I had from Terril Park.A continuation of Commodores Messengers, but I can't quote that because I can't access the ESMB and can't quote. Terril is instrumental in waging war with Messenger against Messenger because he thinks he has all the facts.He only has what the messengers want him to know, in actual fact, he knows NOTHING!

keep at it MR. SPY, LRH really would have been proud of YOU.

I have got to quote this:From ESMB today.But not to worry apparently I am not banned, just on holiday.HaHa!

Myself and Sharone met many times at protests and were friends,
and had fun chatting in post game times in pubs. Lots of nice chatting

I can't find a time I PM'ed Sharone in my sent log.

Maybe I missed one or two. We had much interaction with Anons in London protrests, and in November I believe were both protesting at St Hill.

Recently met her old friend Janis Grady who was locked in a hold with her
on the Apollo.

Sharone has both our best wishes. 

Not only is this man delusional about a supposed friendship as most anons and exes know, but what's worse is this bold faced lie.

I can't find a time I PM'ed Sharone in my sent log.
How convenient. Selective memory syndrome.How's that TR Lie  working out for you?

It's official - I am a trouble maker, bit like being declared an SP really, but as I always said, I am.

So I guess I'm putting it out there and asking you guys what you would do in my position. Honestly the easiest path is just to ban trouble makers, but then if you keep doing that, who will you have left? And WTF will you have to talk (and complain) about?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?26057-Just-a-reminder/page13


By the way the PM, I'm talking about below is not the same as the one above.
I'm really sorry to the person that PMed me on ESMB, but I can't contact you again till the 31st of January and I doubt that after this posting.



But, we of the church believe:
That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others.

and there lies the problem, I'm a woman, I'm not allowed to.And, because of that I'm abusive.Oh, the creed of a scientologist.

A bit of advise,never mock a "religion", especially Scientology, they are not a tongue in the cheek kind of religion, they believe everything L. Ron Hubbard said, wrote and did as the whole of the law.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm

http://www.watchman.org/sci/hubmagk2.htm

http://www.ronthenut.org/

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/newsherald-DeWolfe07-82.htm

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2010/06/the_church_of_s.php

No comments:

Post a Comment